I'm not sure how you guys retrieve you photos from your cameras but 2 years ago I picked up an OTG (On The Go) card reader that mounts to my...
My grandmothers had these. Wringer washers were still available into the late 70's early 80's as I remember my grandfather buying my grandmother...
We used to play Crokinole and backgammon a lot as kids. However with a crokinole game board being around 4' across it wasn't all that portable....
Do you think kid would recognize a vacuum tube? [IMG] I have my grandparents antique Westinghouse DC radio at home with these type of vacuum...
Reel to reel Audio and video. [IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
Same, which reminds me to top off the coal oil before winter storm season. I built the lamp wall holder in high school over 30 years ago. [ATTACH]
We used these at our cottage for years. [IMG]
[IMG]
What a difference bark on and barkless DSRO makes. Last fall we cut and split a DSRO with the bark still on. This wood was css and top covered in...
Some good reading on an invasive species affecting our hardwood forests. The Beech Bark Disease is killing Beech trees here in Canada and...
A couple of nice size does! Congrats guys!
I do notice a difference with turkey breasts being more juicy after a wet brine then without but i agree that chickens and chicken pieces i...
Maybe it works like when I salt and pepper dry rub a beef roast. The salt brings some of the moisture to the surface and when you cook (initially...
Looks great! I think a dry brine would give you all the flavor but what about the moisture? I do a wet brine as much for flavor as for a nice...
:picard: [IMG]
and hockey ;)
Don't know much about them but the Echo CS-361P is a pro saw. Same displacement as 439 (35.8 cc), lighter at 8.4 lbs and 5 year consumer warranty.
Was out of town visiting inlaws and outlaws on Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow is just to have leftovers for me and care packages...