Sub and I both pay $239 a ton/ MWP delivered. They put the pellets right where I want them in the garage. They are great to talk with. Really...
I think there are things to do for bone density. I suspect she will get orders for therapy and rest. A broken tail bone isn't any fun. make...
My wife, Cindy, has run into a few problem. She has been neglecting diabetes because she was getting away with a couple pills. But ignoring...
Many of my friends are going out west and not to the south. Some go to Alaska, Some like places like the grand canyon or the topography of...
Be very careful about buying staff you hadn't planned on. hard to say just how much uneaten food we through out. I bet it is at least half....
A little surprise. You all know we have five cats. They are everywhere. My wife was loading the dishwasher when she noticed this: [ATTACH]...