I don't see anything irregular there. :rofl: :lol: I have four of them in my garage.:hair: at least the first two in that picture are made by...
[ATTACH] That is my story and I'm stick'en to it!
That is a good reason just to leave them alone. I used to have no tolerance of snakes. Still makes the hair on my neck stand up when I am...
one person's trash, another person's treasure. I've found a few "treasures" in earlier years, but now I can't bring anything home for lack of...
I am thinking he has no idea how close he came to striking his back. Could have well rendered him paralysed had it hit his spine.
Good news! hope recovery continues for your neighbor.
thank you, it is going to be months before we are out of the woods with this one. Hard to get the blood sugar to anything near what we need to be...
Ponder this: [ATTACH]
Thank you. Having a hard time to get the insulin adjusted to the right dose. Blood sugars still spilling 200++, good thing is the antibiotics...
available at you always friendly neighborhood Walmart.
[ATTACH]
Cindy is has a lot of discomfort from her leg, (open area) and is very slow to move. MD is upping her dose of insulin every day. One day she...
I would have to be drunk to put that on. I also doubt if any of the ties would reach around me!
For my fellow cat loving friends: [ATTACH]
You going for some new hens next spring? Only way to keep in the fresh eggs. Wish I had a few hens. I think 6 is the right number for me. But...
Yes he will, and back until he has them all, even then he'll be back looking to see if he has missed any of them. Very clever animals. Might...
Ka Ka Sucka comes every 2 or 3 years. Put gray water into another field. That put an end to our septic issues.
That's the kind of area I keep trying to keep my grandchildren from playing in. At least that is a tree I don't see kids trying to climb that...
I admire your persistence for waiting for the right opportunity to cut the tree. They can be killers unless approached correctly. I never knew...
Welcome to the FHC family. There are several Englander owners on here. Maybe some will chime in later. It is early in the seasons so mostly the...