[ATTACH]
Agree, Agree and Agree again. They would shove some of my comments right up my backside and try to make me out as the village idiot. Then...
I have to tell you that I weigh performance, price, and service when I drop my money down for pellets. That is why I have stuck with SIB and the...
[IMG]
Thought I would start a threat where we all can share picture and other items of interest related to fall in your area. so if it pumpkin...
These replace the fluorescent bulbs. They aren't a bulb at all, just a strip. When they go bad, you replace the whole unit. Cheap enough when...
thank you my friend. I also noted that on their web site, they show Paris Farmers in Winthrop as a dealer.
If you still feel this way, My 2 cents is to find another hobby, if not for yourself, for your family. If you were single, then throwing...
Technology has come along leaps and bounds. And now affordable for many who never would have been available to access it. I have multiple...
This is an example of where size does matter. I have macular scarring dead center of my right eye that distorts images in the center of my...
Will be following this thread. Very interesting. Anyone know how they are priced?
There is a distinct color contrast at the tops of our maple. Leaves have a purple hue to them. Later on, they will be red, orange, yellow and...
For your sake, I hope I am wrong. Cut one off at the base. see if the center is hollow. As a kid, we would cut them and use them for pea...
my second attempt at this, last one ended up within the quote: The second to the last picture I think is Japanese knotweed. Please look this one...
That is so wonderful! you have a monarch. I wonder how it will find the strength to fly south
Listen with your head. If you listen with just your heart, you would be running a kennel now or end up being raided for being a hoarder. you...
I am telling you that Golden rod is good. the pollen is heavy and fall to the ground, doesn't drift in the wind and contribute to allergies....
Special day for the both of you. I hope you get a couple of pictures. Helps as you age to be able to look back and not have to guess....