I feel you pain. Our late Max tore his ACL. Many$$$ spent on surgery, it was near impossible to calm him down so he wouldn't undue the surgery....
Ya know, there are times we think that if it were not for "no luck" we wouldn't have "any luck". Sorry you are having so many struggles. Keep...
And they advertise on TV. Profit margin must be about 400% My son has taken out old tubs/showers and replaced them for $1000+ or - depending on...
Gutters can be expensive to get installed. Pays to shop around. The elderly are easy pray for scammers. Many times, they get paid and then...
If you are hurting from moving the pellets, The issue becomes not to get hurt or antagonize a condition that that is not going to get better....
They are but 5 min. from where they live now, Maybe an even shorter drive. Only challenge is the the road they are on has a lot of hill to it....
My son and his family are building a new home. They bought land a couple months ago. Now have a 1000 ft drive set up, septic tank and field in...
Can't get deals like that around here. But we do have ample supplies. If you wait until mid winter, you might have to settle for more expensive...
I have 2 and 1/3 tons to start (MWP) and two tons reserved for dead winter.
Nice plow and truck right there! You get to plow in a warm truck, have coffee, favorite tunes all while pushing snow. I had a nice set up for a...
This could be an interesting read for stove owners New wood stove standards ignite concerns about cost
Just think back to when rottiman got his current fur friend. So Glad he was again receptive of making room for a new friend. As I recall, the...
[ATTACH]
I can really relate to this. [ATTACH]
If you like the "Mother Earth" magazine, you will love the Common Ground Fair. It has been many years since I last attended. It started out...
Much of our state got a hard frost last PM, But not me. Being high up on a hill has some positives to it sometimes. Late frost and early spring...
looks like you are on the same leaf schedule as we are here.
Be vert careful whom you let touch your back. My bother and sister inlaws both have back issues, had surgery, then couldn't walk upright. They...
That is good. Take some pics once you have it up!
Thank you. I don't get out much. I did attend Brian and Dawn's GTG for the past three years. I am not sure if he is planning one for 2020, but...