Lots of trees down along the coast. Don't know about inland. I copied pic's from the local rag and posted on another thread. Hows the folks in...
Windy over here in Maine. The closer to the ocean you go, the more impressive the storm became. [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
That looks like a good buddy to spend time with
That is just too dangerously neat. If your wife sees that, you might inherit more tasks to do that you won't enjoy as much as you do stacking wood.
Just look at all that well seasoned wood just full of BTUs, all will burn hot and clean! Good job well done.
You can find most anything you want about benefits on line. But if you go see a service representative, they can walk you right through it. So...
I didn't know you were a medic in Nam. I was also. At a casualty staging group on DaNang air base (AKA rocket city). We staged and loaded...
The standard tour was one year. some served more than one tour. Vietnam veterans always refer to the war, and don't use the word conflict....
Good morning Dennis, What temperature are you running the house at? Cindy has been through so much lately, she is cold most of the time, that is...
Ain't nothing wrong with pocket pool. you'll never get rid of an itch otherwise.
Had to look that one up. Could sort of tell what you meant by the way you used the word. 72 and still learning. Now if I could only learn to...
I stayed in some old WWII barracks during summer camp. There was a family of skunks under the porch and steps. It was common for us to hang out...
That is really nice. Thanks for sending.
Molly, you sure are the adventurous one. I don't have the desire to drive any distance. (too many pills make me too sleepy) MD won't cut any of...
I must be blessed! I've never seen my cats on the dining table or on the kitchen counters. They won't touch people food. I have offered...
Nice looking cat. You are so right about all their cat activity. Knocking things off seems to be a favorite activity. I have found that a full...
[ATTACH] I have to admit that I wanted for Sep to end before I lit up the stove. Mostly for the excuse that I needed to do a cleaning . Got a...
I feel so bad for Blondie. Seems there ought to be something for her. Has she been tested for worms? Symptoms of Worms in Dogs
Happy Birthday StEarl
for me, it was off line Sunday.