I feel your pain. Just think of all the road kill you come across. Even worse when you have to drive past a dead animal every day until it...
That is so easy to do. I did that and some more. Part I don't like is that home repairs often don't show, like things such as new furniture...
I take mine at bedtime. I also take some others at bedtime. That lessens the fall events. I still get too dizzy.. Seems all I want to do is...
Home sales and hot market. My older son put his house on the market. Two days later, he accepted an offer for full price. He has new home he...
Happy Belated Birthdays to Backwoods Savage & Judy, and to unclefess. Sorry I am late, Hope you all had a good day. I spend a lot of time...
An acquaintance, who is about the same age of me, is an avid outdoor adventurous. He took some pictures of his recent hiking in the hill of NH...
I still have blooming plants, like impatients. The really soft things have died, like coleus. Some tomatoes still are green. They are next to...
Raining here now, expected to continue all day and on into the evening. From what I can see on the on the Radar, Looks like all the North East...
Watching LivePD tonight. They had a segment that was, I think, in Montana. There was snow on the roof of the home and around in the yard. About...
Thank you all for the congratulations. Yesterday we went out to dinner, then to stage show. They presented the Broadway show, Annie. It was...
A long long time ago, in a place far away...... [IMG] Cindy and I married in an old military Chapel near Riverside CA. Today, 50 yrs later, our...
I would too if I were able to handle the wood. Cindy used to help, but no more since both knees replaced and the diabetes. In fact, I have to...
It takes a lot of planning to live in Retirement in New England. The utilities are among the challenges to those on fixed incomes.
On the website "Efficiency Maine" a lot of sound information has been put together. I am sharing a table that you can alter with cost in your...
Moving is for the young. Too much work to sort out what stays and what goes. Good luck, even if you go or stay.
I have seen that with the sprinklers but not sure why. Maybe don't want it cracking?
That is the way the sellers are around here. Wood cut last winter, sold this fall as seasoned wood. Unseasoned wood, green wood, may still have...
Thank you Grizzly Adam for your many efforts keeping this place going. No small feat I am sure. Also nice to see you here. I haven't seen you...
That's not good at all. Easy fix. Hope you have comprehensive coverage.
Happy Birthday X 4! subsailor and PoolguyinCT