That would be great. They are fantastic folks. I don't normally go but a few miles from home, that the GTC is a must for me. Lord willing, I...
Is that the voice of experience :picard:. Went to the osteopath today. Got another injection of Sinvix and cortisone for my knee. I have...
Happy B'day to NortheastAl and to T.Jeff Veal Good people you guys are! Always enjoy your responses.
I still have some clocks to set back!
Happy Birthday ironpony Hope you had a good day of it.
Congratulation to the 13 yr. old son. Enjoy your deer harvest.
How old is this young man. I recall when he was a new addition. They grow fast. Sorry for your water issues. But glad you know how to handle it.
Well, at least you keep your stove dressed properly ! :picard:
Please tell you son, Congratulations!.
Take it from a "baby boomer generation", take each day as it is and do what you can with it. Those younger than you and those older than you...
Hello North. First time I noticed you on FHC. Mix and Mingle. Enjoy
Been there so many times. When having a bad day, leave. attempt the next morning after a good nights rest. Now I find myself always looking for...
About the only decision they have made that makes any sense. Would be nice if they fessed up to the $600 bill they sent me in Jan. two years back...
You answer the door in the buff and there are kids on the other side, you will be looking out jail bars for a very long time! And you know that is...
Does that mean you will have the job of disposing the candy the kids failed to come by and get? Heck of a job isn't. How to prevent that candy...
Welcome home, B.Brown , you and I are the same age, and both served in VietNam. I was there 70-71. I was a medic in casualty staging group in...
Excellent! That sound like a set up with lots of potential. Put a little heat in there to take the edge off and you have an ideal working set...
It is a working waterfront in Newfoundland. They are common on the coast esp. when you get where get to where the workers live near their work....
Congratulation on the move. A change in the scenery is sometimes just what is need to lift the spirits. Does this place has outbuilding, like...
Good! Another good deed done. Enjoy your heat.