A whole long list of folks come to mind who could be a super FHA member. Lots of wonderful guys and gals in this forum. They get my vote for...
As with any machinery, always check for safety every time you operate it. So easy to overlook or take for granted that all is good. My great...
That's all good, Got a good chuckle. Haven't seen a bear in my yard as yet. Just about everything else comes through. I had an older uncle who...
Good for you teaching your granddaughter about the life of a tree in its rings. There is so much to be told there. I have a bunch of Pocket...
Wow, I'm impressed. Just look at all those neat stacks. Lots of honest sweat hours there. Nice honest folks here. I don't know your age in...
[IMG]
A while back, I was fortunate enough to converse with a tech on an appliance forum. My washer was having issues. He offered a lot of insight...
Just keep your blue pills hidden away and you won't have any issues popping up.
I would have to look up and see what is done with Rainbow poplar. That was a pic on FB. [IMG]
You have got buddies to help with the move. I hope everyone has strong backs. So you will start all over again in a new place. Get settled down...
I just bought a clear plastic tarp to hang on the side of my porch for the same reasons as you are doing. I saw it used for that application and...
[IMG] I found this pieture on FB this morning. Beautiful, but wondered what really would look good being made from this wood? it is Rainbow Poplar
Overview for ADC 500512 Tuning Fork, 512cps This Tuning Fork with a frequency of 512 cps (cycles per second) is made of a durable aluminum alloy...
Thanks Sam, My son and his wife are into "growing" Those plants were beautiful. Big bushy plants, bright green. They, as far as I know, are...
OK I hear ya. :( do you think she would allow you to foster a dog? that may break the ice. who knows, fostering just might fill the bill....
I haven't. I am aware of the CBD effects and am willing to try it. I've been talking to many of my Veteran brothers about it. Seems that 90%...
You want a dog. go adopt a rescue. Tell the wife the dog is yours, just make sure you take care of it and all the dog related issues. My wife...
Like the view you have opened up. Always good to have a VISTA
I have some on my Mom's side that live to be over 100 yrs. Living on the coast in Canada. My Dad's side, not so good. It is in God's hands. I...