I worked those long shifts and strings of days with no days off (second job) Raising 4 kids etc. Doesn't leave much for scraps on the table....
[IMG]
Gave me goose bump just thinking about how fortunate that you and this pup have found each other. Puppies are a lot of work, but you already...
That is a really cute bunny. Glad something hasn't made a dinner of it yet!
Storm is moving on. Should move on to Canada during the night. Son has done most of clean up plowing and digging out. As usual, I don't step...
Is the black rabbit doing OK?
I don't know what she had done, but I do wish her a good and uncomplicated recovery. Hope she gets plenty of rest.
Looks like a big snow storm heading our way. Going to hit here Mon. and Tue. Potential for substantial accumulation. What have some of you...
which way did you have the fan headed? If you want a floor fan to work, you have to pull the cold air off the floor of the cooler area and blow...
:popcorn: If you record it as a video, you can put it on youtube (easy instruction there) the copy the URL and past it in your tread. Really...
had something killing my birds off a few times. I would find them in their fenced in areas with their heads missing. Only my laying hens which I...
Oh, I am very very proud. The entire project is his design. Mostly he builds projects like school, gyms, hotels etc. All that sure has taught...
Remember if those tin protectors are held on by nails, Heat will transfer though the nails into the wood and that would constantly exposed to high...
Always big things to do when you build new and live in from the road. So many added expenses when you build as opposed to buy a home already...
Jay, Good to see you are having your son do a lot of the take out, clean up and install replacements. That experience will serve him well for...
We have competition here so glasses are fairly inexpensive. Depending on the frame, photo lense, progressive lense and scratch protection for...
He isn't, He does face a part of a whole line of lakes. Cobbossee lakes and stream. All freshwater. full of bass. The river near me is the...
My oldest son has been building a house in the woods, he bought 25 acres high up on a hill in Aug. He is working full time and has spent about...