Hey T Jeff, Whats the old building in the background on the right side? Does that have your name on it? Was that an old gas station or store of...
I have limited experience with elm, I did get a couple loads a while back. It was dead and standing or off ground with no bark. Some pieces split...
:thumbs:Like any other Job where people would say " That guy climbs trees and cuts with a chainsaw , I want his job ". Well after doing it day in...
Thats great you can try his to get some idea of what you are up against. Keep us posted. I am sure that more than just myself would be curious on...
Deep end. It looks like the edge says 0 ft deep. Are you sure that this isn't just a reflection in a puddle ?:thumbs:
Looks like a cool place.
You are obviously a pro , I am just a no body and obviously have no clue. Do you drive a ford too? :rofl: :lol: Go easy on me , just messing...
Yup broken spring isn't going to hold the end of that shoe , well actually shoes since they both rely on the same spring.