Oh I remember. That was the day I realized you were:loco: :crazy: You shouldn't have any problem working with what you have.
Hey I have the same benefit package at my job. It's a beautiful thing.
Our box has to have a lid ; two dogs that aren't sure if they are Beavers or Woodchucks. Finally on the homestretch finishing up a box for our...
Thats really cool.
You think that creamsicle has the gonads to pull the 36 inch bar?
I have run the standard Stihl RS chains on my 36 inch bar the few times I needed it. Worked just fine for what I was doing. Give it a shot and...
Looks good and the price can't be beat.
I remember learning the ID of this a long time ago when I was in Cub Scouts. They referred to the three leaves as the " Hand , Mitten and the Glove"
I use pallets as well. Lucky I can get them from my work and use the large bandsaw to cut them up. Super easy , free and great Fire-starter...
I find that hard to swallow? I am willing to bet that it takes longer to get the mill out of the garage than what they are claiming. Every time I...
Road trip?
Cool , that should be a good time.
No not fat , but I couldn't resist. You meeting him today? Bar , oh boy. Might have been the 25 or 28. I have to look. Whatever it was would...
Isn't round still considered a shape?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Nice score right there. Get SCA down and he can try out some saws on the big-un""
Sawmill first , firewood second. Sawmill will still get you firewood if you don't like the results of the milling. I now look at logs like that...
Sounds familiar. I’ll give Jerry’s a try next time to compare. Glad you’re having fun with it
I have some to try. Been running Cooks ultra 10 with good results. Maybe next session I will try Jerry’s. OEM blades seemed to be so-so.
Yes sir. That is awesome. Thanks for the link.
Great input JB ; hope the new mill is on good behavior. All kidding aside I am not brand loyal and whatever works for the individual is their...
I am at the point of a coin-toss myself. I am on my last gallon of mix using Mobil 1 Racing 2T that I have had great luck with. No longer...