If you had a Husky in your hand, it would match your head.
What is that nasty twisted looking tree? That might make some very unusual looking boards.
Just too big to deal with I am guessing. I only have a small mill but putting the biggest log I can fit is not always an easy task.
:bug: Massive!
Cool log! That needs to be cut out and saved. A few coats of clear and put on display. Really unique.
Well I can't help but laugh. Kind of reminds me of home. damm" dogs.:doh: Anything within reach is fair game. No damage other than the crock pot...
Thanks for the link , pretty cool place ; and I just learned something.
[ATTACH] Well it’s finally done. On to the next project. [ATTACH]
[IMG]
Couple hemlock logs maybe mill fodder. Yes! Please!!
I always let it idle for a minute or two to build some heat before I start cutting , I do this with just about everything that burns fuel. Same on...
Not good to hear. Glad nothing more. Heal up and stay safe.
Had me at meat raffle. How could it get any better , live where they have meat raffles. Simply brilliant. This could make anyone want to...
I have a carb. version 362 , nothing wrong with it. Runs and cuts just fine. Not sure what the going rate is in today's world.
I work with a guy that thought it would be a good idea to throw his old oil filter in the stove. He showed me a picture with black smoke pumping...
Nice looking piece of property you have there!
Moisture meter should give you a pretty good idea of where it stands on moisture content. Inexpensive tool that is nice to have for situations...
OK , I'll bite. Where do we get those? Highly doubtful it was from the Swag Shop? Could be wrong , lets hope I am.
Yes it was. I think I am still sore from that day. We need another good day like that was.:thumbs:
30cc if I am not mistaken is what the 170 is. One is enough for me of that size. Cute saw but I'll pass.