Been over that bridge hundreds of times , at least you kept it off the foot high curbs they have. How things on the Cape? Haven't been there in a...
No , I only have a small trailer. But why not.
Guilty? Looking out for myself and my family's safety and wellbeing is part of my job. So , No. Zero guilt here.
Not at all. Be faithful on your oil changes and it shouldn't be an issue. Most engines in the 6ish HP range do not have filters. Not having an oil...
No problem here. When I signed on here with my user name I had no clue there was a buZZsawBRAD , as time went on Brad introduced himself being...
Wrong guy , yeah I know it confusing with two buzz-saws. Long story
Sorry , I should have been a little clearer. I meant the Hydro Filter.
A couple other things that might help , you can take it or leave it. Install an hour meter , inexpensive and a great way to keep track of...
Nice. You will ask yourself why not sooner. Keep the oil clean and it should last you many years.
Yup , seen them here. Not often but they are around. Certainly, no lack of grey ones.
Thats a decent size tractor isn't it. I have a small Massey 1723 series and put a grapple on it and have zero issues. Sure it takes some of the...
Thanks BRAD , Not that I want to sell saws but I haven't used it since I went through it so this might be a good time to let it go. Might be a...
A lot of work going on there !
I have a 455 Rancher that I might be willing to part with. Used : but fresh. New aftermarket cylinder and piston , crank seals , fuel lines and...
No problem at all.
Sounds good. Just let me know if you need a hand. Not worth getting hurt over. My trailer is another option if that would make it easier.
If we both need to take a run up there just reach out to me. Working a double today but would see what I could do to adjust schedules.
Got them and quick clot in my supplies.
I love my Pelican cases.
Well worth the investment!