This ash I am using came from the same stuff that is currently in the pile. This was some of the stuff I pulled from Guilford. I need to take a...
Six glued up and drying. Going to sit for a couple days before I get back to it. [ATTACH]
Closed as far as I know. I did the valve adjustment. Thanks. Time for a leak down to see. Appreciate the input. Will let you know.
[ATTACH] I have started a small ash table. It will have 6 boards running long ways and breadboard ends. This is just the start gluing up the...
Never saw one like that.
Not Joe if in his 40's. I I guess t doesn't matter who but it has to be better than the mess around the corner.
2 stroke can run backwards. Ski Doo snow machine has a button that actually reverses engine rotation, so it is able to back up. When I was into...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs: Now that's funny!!
I havent done an actual leakdown test but rings through exhaust port look perfect. It is my own personal machine so I know it has always had good...
10 years old and has the dual filter and line setup. When I went to the dealer to order parts (fuel line) he needed the SN to figure out what to...
Hey no need to be sorry. Things happen. I don't think it is a coil. It just lays over as if it runs out of fuel under full power , if I let off...
Yeah , Assume you dealt with Joe. Nice kid. That seems like a pretty good deal to me. If he looked it up, you should be in good shape.
That Husky candy landed right next to the pumpkin pie that the Echo dealer threw out.
Maybe I should introduce him to the neighbor behind me ? If she likes me for the sawdust I give her I bet she would "LOVE" him.:thumbs:
If I am not mistaken, someone told me that the new Echo was the best bang for the buck. Had the most power and air flow putting it on top. If I...
For what it's worth. I have a Stihl BR600 and would never buy another one. That 4-mix nonsense just doesn't do it for me. I am actually sitting...
Had a cottage in yarmouth for years when I was growing up. I was wondering the same thing as Warner. Where you swimming. Great place to visit , I...
Thanks for the pictures. Great idea , appreciate you sharing.
Yup , you are in a good spot. We spent many of hours there in the woods , even before your place and the barn were there. Fishing , hunting ,...
I like that wing-nut you made. Guess what I will be making at work this week. Thanks for the idea!