Well I still can not figure mine out. Just keeps dying when it gets hot just as if it goes lean and starves for fuel. I tried a replacement...
^^^ x2 ^^^ Air compressor and a minute of your time when done cutting makes all the difference in the world.
:eek: Yeah you think. That third picture is a little scary.
Green wood is like drugs; Just say no! You are asking for trouble. For anyone forced to burn green wood think long and hard about getting on the...
I agree with everyone else on this. 40:1 with one of today's oils and let it rip. Technology has come a long way with oil.
You can learn something new here everyday. Not sure exactly what elm we have around here but it does smell pizz-ish. Burns good though.
Well that certainly looks nice and dry.
I'm burning scraps from the mill as well. No complaints here.
That has been confirmed for me years ago.
Great teamwork on that guys. Nice looking woodwork as well. I am still looking for an old saw to restore , when I finally find one I will look...
I absolutely love that display box with the noodles in it. Did you make that? Very! creative for sure.
Yeah , It has a Husky saw on it.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Never really been an issue for me. I do occasionally get a hitchhiker but never been any sort of problem. My wood gets put in a bin/box with a lid...
Thats going to be some fun stuff to mill. Be sure to show us what you do with them.
That should be fine to split it. It does indeed burn well. If I had to pay to take it down you could bet your last dollar that I would be burning...
Elm. I hope you have a hydro to split that! Great burning wood but can be some tough stuff to split. A lot of guys here might even run away from it.
Trimming from pallet forks. I have the same Worksaver pallet forks and was checking the owner's manual but don't see the section on using them as...
Welcome aboard sir!
Suitcase weights they are. Offsets the weight of the bagger.
Old age gettin" to your memory?:BrianK: I'm with you on that. Also forgot.