:picard:I might take you up on that. Are you having a buy one get one free sale to help you liquidate stock , if so I'm on the way.
Oh , I see you're one of those guys.:rofl: :lol: Help is available if you feel you need it.:D
Sawmill material? Maybe. Don't know much about it myself.
25 on mine so can't help you. I do have a 20 but never run it with it on there. I am willing to bet BRAD can give you some input on this. And...
Smell OK ? I would use it , sure mix a few gallons at a time with fresh gas should be fine.
Good eye and that would explain it. I have a helicoil kit. Do you need me to measure tap or check drill size?
Sad news, wishing his family and friends the best.
Thanks T.Jeff! Shirt on the way. Going to bookmark the site for sure.
I like that shirt! Think I need to look into that since the SWAG shop here is boarded up.
Well that is interesting. Never seen a plug with that thread but when I get a minute I am going to do a little homework. I have seen 14mm , 18,mm...
[ATTACH]
Great idea with the bed liner. I run across them on occasion for free , next one I come across I will grab it and cut it to fit my small trailer.
Sorry about my political post , guess I wasn't thinking clearly when I posted. Thanks, moderators, for keeping it clean. It won't happen again.
I have a simple magnetic thermometer mounted on the pipe around 18 inches ( give or take a little ) above the stove top. Sounds to me like you are...
Can you get away with a heli-coil thread insert? Might be an easy way out if the piston and cylinder look good
Not sure about burning sugar maple? Yes, on Maple but not sure exactly what brand it is. You know my wood ID skills= poor!! Man , I need to get my...
Nice job buddy. I need to start getting after it a little harder , you makin" us look bad.
Same setup I am running , no issues here. I usually clean twice a season. Once now when I start and a second time about halfway through the...
Not quite as balanced as you but I was moving logs around for the mill and just sort of threw this on the fly out of the grapple and it just...
Thanks. Yes, a little frustrating but that part of the battle, Just can't stop scratching my head. Been through this thing over and over again...