Hey that handsome guy in the first picture looks familiar.:thumbs:
Dial up BRAD , he knows all about that.
That is nice clean looking wood. Not sure on time but it looks too nice to burn.
Do you have a short list of things TO do that you learned the easy way? I've got nothing , still learning the hard way.
Awesome , she was able to kick it and keep it going!
:drool: Oh yeah , Can't go wrong there. Looks delicious!
No e free off the pump here. I would certainly do that if it was available.
Do they make an orange one ( you know ) ? This way you can cut the pumpkin pie. [IMG]
Nice that you have a helper , enjoy that first! Great that you now have a two saw plan. Never a bad thing!
:drool: I love those things. Just talking about them the other day with the Mrs. Seems to me that they are even better the second day reheated....
Nope , wouldn't use it. Dust them off and put them in the garage display. A LOT has changed with oil over the years.
HF , I am out on that one. I can't say that they don't have some good deals on things like that 1 & 27/64 socket that only works on left hand...
Same exact prices here ! Last can was 85 and just picked up another for 110 = ouch! Still cheaper than paying the oil man or gas company. I am...
Even better.
A quick search. $189 for a new one. For that price considering all the hours on the one you have I would vote to just replace it. Oil change and...
Dad had one of those when I was growing up. Maroon and white two tone.
Stick a pressure gauge on the extend side of the cylinder and see where it is at. Not sure what is on it for a pump but if it was me, I would...
How many cords can BRAD stuff into that thing?
A bolt works if it isn't too tight ; I have done that in the past. Or the good old belt grinder and a piece of round stock and grind your own....
Those look fantastic.