Awesome! Can't wait for the report once you cut with it! It's orange by the way so what's not to like ;):cool:
Sweet man!
Haha I just bought everything to make it at the grocery store this evening! Must be the time of year.
Crappy ones....... you can get fuel line spark plugs and some chains. Even the bars are pretty limited also. Anything else you want well it will...
Welcome to my hometown where no one has anything and it all costs twice what it should. Its awesome....... not.
No rush whenever you get the time I would appreciate it.
That's what I am hoping for on this next log load of wood.
I may be interested depending on the price. Any idea what they cost?
Well they didn't have the 7 pin rim so I ordered it. I did pick this up though. Hopefully it's a nice upgrade from the current RS chain. [ATTACH]
:tree:This thread is useless without videos :doh: Just joking but I would have liked to seen that! My wifes uncle is the same way felled trees for...
After we finish basketball practice I am stopping by the dealer to see about a 7 pin. Also can anyone point me towards a 3/4 wrap for my 460 that...
Congrats you will love it!
Looks like you have gotten quite a bit of wood processed so far! Great job! It also looks like you have quite a few years worth of wood laying...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I just about spit my coffee on the computer...
Cool little saw! Looks great
Wish I had a quad to mount that to!
Sweet saw! That 2253 is on my short list!
Welcome to the forum! 40 cords of wood per year is getting it done great job!
I actually have the harbor freight 3/4 HP 8" bench grinder for $40 and like it better than the delta one I used to have. I can totally understand...
Me either......... I would at least use a trailer. I guess I get the use what ya got but dang it seems hard on them and I can't imagine loading...