Looking good!
I already have 3 of these :headbang:
I love this part of your post :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Wow that is an incredible photo!
Very Nice!
This article doesn't go into nearly enough depth for what they are attempting to convey. I have seen wood stacked and not top covered that was...
I will say from the bit of cutting I have done with my Snellerized 555 I love the thing and agree with them being super responsive!
OK I just checked the price....... why is there a reserve the saw with a 16" bar option :rofl: :lol: Seriously who in their right mind would...
That would be bad for you....... you should stay away from them:p
That's awesome I want one and all but I need it like I need a hole in my head so I guess I need to stay away from the dealers.....:whistle::rofl:...
Wow that all looks great!
That would be sweet. Let me know what you want for them. I guess it probably isn't the worst saw purchase I could have made but it was a dumb...
So one other issue I am remembering is the muffler bolts always vibrate loose. Anyone familiar with this issue and will loctite fix it?
That's one positive lol. It actually runs pretty good. I will take the compression again.
That bar came with the saw and while it is nice in the bug stuff it needs to go lol. Way to nose heavy for me I'm thinking 20" or 24".
Well I would do that if I trusted it enough but I would rather not sell a saw that I'm not 100% certain about. I have about 325 in it(which could...
Nice saw!
Finally got the 272 patched up and back together. This hands down was the worst/dumbest saw purchase I have ever made :doh:. Now I need to find a...
What a deal you should buy two of whatever you need.......:rofl: :lol:
I guess I need to buy more junk and stuff from my dealer to get the better pricing huh. ...:rofl: :lol: