I had a lot going on yesterday afternoon but sure missed it while drinking coffee in the morning! I figured I had been banned for something :D
Looks great! I love it served over mashed potatoes!
From what you describe it may not be CO leaking out of the stove as much as it may be smoke hanging around the house and making it's way back in....
Dropping trees is dangerous work! Things happen in a instant and can go bad so quickly that you don't have time to react. Really thankful that...
Nice job swags!
That's great news! Glad it's working well for you !
That looks great!
Wow what a waste of 3 minutes:picard: I am pretty sure I could have cut that log quicker with my sharp bow saw
Awesome selection of tools there! All you need now is a firewood processor!
Looks great! How many Sq ft are you heating with the Englander wood furnace?
Man I have been looking for that stuff but that's a bit far for me to drive........
Man really sorry to hear this. Hope you're up get it all figured out and everything goes smoothly.
Wow that went quick!
That's a sweet smoker
Just got done eating this roast chicken I made and man was it good. Rubbed it down with olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning and had carrots,...
Ran across this the other day and though some of you who haven't seen it might enjoy reading this. I thought it was completely awesome to watch...
Lookin like a good start!
They were just warming it up for you :D
What is there to discuss....... Everyone knows that top covering is the proper and best way to do it......... There is has been said ;):whistle:
Wow :picard::rofl: :lol: