Made these for a New Years get together and they turned out awesome. All beef meat balls wrapped and each meatball was wrapped with a slice of...
Lol, That's quite the Christmas Dinner!
Smoker settled in initially at 230ish and I they held there for about 8 hours before foiling and bumping the temps up to 325 to finish them in...
How did they turn out? I usually hear people cooking them at a lower temperature than that. Just curious as this is one of those things I haven't...
Coked two butts for Christmas dinner. I tried a different method and wrapped them for a hot and fast at about halfway through the cook. Everyone...
Merry Christmas! Already opened presents and am sitting here enjoying my coffee!
I have always heard good things about the Traeger grills but I would second looking at the englander pellet grill also.
No but I called my friend and he got in his truck while I was still on the phone with him and drove in and bought one. He already has a Vision...
I thoroughly appreciate the offer but I got plenty of wood! I have a tote of apple chunks, a tote of Hickory chunks, a tote of Cherry, and a tote...
I am about as giddy as a kid on Christmas day! Here is the story I had to run to Kroger's to pick a few things up and the the store parking lot...
:loco: :crazy:WOW............ :picard:
Hmmmm really interesting........ Nice videos and pictures!
Wow that was awesome! That guy is a machine!
Not a bad runner at all. Nice job and demo!
So happy to be a part of this awesome place! Big thanks from my family to yours and to all the mods thanks for keeping it going for everyone!...
Looks good!
Looks AWESOME! Glad to see you have been able to get after it! Hope you are feeling OK also!
Every time I see one of these threads come up I cringe....... Unless you post whether the flue temps are being measured by surface thermometer or...
You all deserve every bit of it!
Nice saw!