Sorry to hear that Dave we will be praying for you and your family!
It's more my checkbook........;)
So far it's not looking good though........
I O!
Very very nice saw! Wish I needed it.......
Haha that's awesome!
It is unreal what you can get done with these little tractors and you are right about how awesome they are for sneaking around in the woods! I...
I wonder if cottonwood is any worse than Buckeye? I have been heating my house all of this season on a mix of buckeye and pine. Edit: I just...
Had a blast today. I have wanted to cut for the last week but my back was flarin up pretty bad so I was trying to take it easy. Feels ok now...
It was 22 degrees and the wind was blowing hard when we went out this morning. My face is definitely wind burnt this evening. I thought about not...
Looks like a successful day!
Having my wife out there to hook and unhook chains from the logs etc. sure made it go easier! I am so thankful she will work right alongside me...
Ha, I can't believe I didn't even mention or take a picture of the saw! I have been using the Snellerized Husqvarna 555 and it is a beast. I can't...
Nice Husky! It's a shame you don't know anyone who needs some quick drying wood for next year. It also makes great kindling!
Looking Good!
Looks like fun. We still haven't seen any white stuff yet.
Here is what we bucked up and hauled out from today. This was all dead standing less than 16% on the moisture meter so it went in a seperate...
We cut firewood as a family. We cut this stuff this morning but had to stop working for the day about an hour ago due to it getting muddy and...
Yeah they went quick!
You are on a roll and it's looking great! Very nice job getting it done!