I don't know cause I haven't maxed it out yet :rofl: :lol: I am going with bogydave saying don't mind the mule load the wagon :whistle: In all...
Looks like a nice stack of firewood!
Ok that makes more sense lol.......... :thumbs: I was going to say even when I am outside in the yard and my stove is going I rarely if ever smell...
Just wondering when you say it smells bad burning is smoke getting in your house? I guess I am confused as i really don't smell the wood that I...
Very nice! I peraonally hate movin and stacking wood.
I spent the last two days getting wood out that I can't get to when it is wet so I understand. I got mine out just in time as it is pouring today!
It still burns fine! I have burned plenty of it and the house stays warm. I don't remember mine smelling all that bad though.
Looks and sounds great!
Awesome, nothing quite like firewood family time!
Quick video of the 555 cutting red oak. The bar is pretty much buried in the middle of the log and I was putting some pressure on it since the...
I stacked the Elm over by the other dead standing wood as it was all less than 19% on the logs. I figure once it is split and in the shed it will...
Got the logs bucked today and the rounds stacked this morning. Here was the weapon of destruction [ATTACH] Figured it would be a lot easier to...
Welcome to the forums! Hope you find it homey!
What a game last night! I stayed up to watch the whole thing and was then so pumped up I couldn't get to sleep! So glad to see the SEC get the...
Ok I am WIDE awake now! :D
That's one heck of a saw right there! Congrats
Yeah but it's lonely all by itself on a cold shelf in the garage while the 555 sits on the basement work bench.........:eek:;) The 555 is really...
I am struggling to stay awake after 4 hours of sleep last night and cutting wood all day.........
Right now I am loving my ported Husky 555
Looks great!