Oops just checked its 6 degrees now.........
Looks like our temps! It is currently 8 degrees with a wind chill of -9 but it is still a toasty 74 in here just where I like it!
That's an awesome doe! Congrats
Yeah North South is the way to go with this stove in my opinion! Great cigar burns from front to back.
Wow, I don't even know how it would be possible to burn 3.5 cu ft of wood in that amount of time....... Something seems off.
Well now that I have the house tightened up via the insulation in the attic I am loving my T6 even more. Low teens outside and I am getting 10-11...
Heck last year I had my front door blow open and the house was at 35 degrees downstairs when I woke up..........:doh::headbang::headbang::headbang:
11 degrees with 15mph hour winds this morning. Woke up to 72 degrees upstairs and 73 degrees on the first floor with a 10 hour burn on oak. Loaded...
Call me stupid but I wish I had never sold mine........
Very nice saw!
My wife gets it and will ask me if I want to go cut..... Thankful she gets it.
Finally mad the switch from pine to hardwood yesterday and I have to say all the insulation is making a HUGE difference. It hasn't been over 24...
Looks great!
Salt Fork is a great lake to checkout also! So many different areas to put in and the lake is so huge it's impossible to see it all in a weekend....
I have a batch of kraut in the works right now. It will be done in about 3 weeks and I can't wait.
Just got done with this meal. Pork loin trimmed up and rubbed with a homemade paprika rub. Cooked on the the Big Joe at 350 for 1.5 hours to an...
Man that looks awesome!
That's a heck of load right there! Very nice congrats
Same here, I have 3 chains to sharpen.
Man that is awesome! You will love it!