The independent rear suspension is not great for towing....don't forget that.
Most credit cards offer this when you use them. I use a USAA card for that too :-)
Yea but oils have cone a long way and are way better than they were in the 70s. It would most likely be ok at 50 to 1 but my personal preference...
Unless your literally buying the worst trucks of that age with 289,000 miles or something those prices are cheaper than you can get down here for...
Any hint to what it is?
But did you pay for that? Those upgraded vehicles are pretty pricy to rent
I was going to say if you have USAA or a good friend they get a discount. You don't have to be a retiree, just a veteran or their immediate family...
I was thinking the same thing. Hidden from the rest of the house in a room usually off by itself or on the exterior of the home. Dryer may be...
Where is the probe? Like what part of the house, and near what?
Indoor humidity seems kind of highs esp considering your running AC.
That is all blown out of proportion, as long as you don't go shopping in say Houston like the spring after they had that big hurricane or like...
How old are you again? And you drive old vehicles and yet never replaced plugs? And a used truck that you would buy, what age would it be, how...
My biggest problem was that they acted like there was no problem and made it for years that way!!
Most of it was the metal differences, had to do also with the deep head and that long plug and the long life they quoted. For those that replaced...
The plugs blowing out was early 00s. Till they redesigned the head to get more threads for the plug to grab. It was the early triton engines late...
TrinitySouth99 you missed the real big problems by ford when outlining major stuff. You didn't mention the 5.4 trison, ejecting plugs in the older...
That is terrible news, will keep them and their families in my prayers.
The right cat on my sequoia I'd lazy and on its way if not dead at this point. I put in o2 simulators a few years ago to keep the lights off. The...
Nothing that was not acceptable. We get rid of them at like 65k. We do oil changes when the truck tells us too. I think that one the oil change...
I think emissions stuff has usually a longer warrenty , maybe federally mandated longer? My last work truck was a 2012 colorado. The cats went out...