The last 3 rounds had some rot, the bottom one was about 25% rotted out in center, the ones right above that had some punky stuff in a portion of...
All 30 miles!
A few more before cut and loaded. The Web site was not cooperating and kept giving me an error so I just made this second post with...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cut some wood today that was blown down I'm one of the summer thunderstorms a few weeks ago. It was from one of the big...
I bet the rest or most of those trees blow down if it's anything like here up there.
Yea if you want the bush hogged areas that short I guess. That's about lawn territory there. I only cut my fields 1 to 3x a year depending on time...
Up there you have to cut your areas with a bush hog ever 3 to 3 weeks!! Even down here in the south your not cutting much that often! Most people...
If I ever got on it I am going to install me new tankless water heater. I got it on sale at Amazon on a deal of the day. Haven't installed it yet...
I was thinking you had this thing last week for some reason? Oh well. I know your glad it's here!! What in the world can you still be doing with...
Wouldn't need self leveler if your putting new subfloor or a layer of luan. Still don't understand why your Putting carpet in a bathroom. If it...
You would taste the salt! Haha
The number of belts is probably not the issue it's how it's all wedged in there. Once you have all the stuff off more belts is probably not any...
The 4.7 job is not bad...just a lot of stuff has to come off. I will do mine on the sequoia when needed.
Down here a truck of that age with a decent package on it and 4 doors would cost $10k unless your buying one over 200k miles of dented to he'll...
I have driven 4 out of 7 cars I have had in my life over 300k miles. One was a Mercedes 300D that had the motor rebuilt at some point so it...
And everyone quoting "high mileage" of 90,000 or 140,000 miles those are not high mileage, maybe the latter one on a 3 year old truck but nothing...
That era honda, mid 00s did have a pain't problem. My sister in law had about an 04 accord the verticle surfaces went bad on it, she had the hood...
I forgot about the Expidetions. We came real close to buying one instead of the sequoia. I just wised up and the plug issues, cam phasers, and the...
That's why they buy them with hitches??? I said I might need to tow when we had to get the rental for my wife when hers was in an accident. They...
We had a compact or something when my wife's car was in the shop from a wreck. Other insurance paid for it. I tried to get a SUV cause that's what...