I wonder if they really were "georgia " peaches? They really do not grow that many in Georgia. SC produces 3x the peaches that georgia does!!
Looks like a 1980, looking at the front lights, that is if those are square headlights, if round, 78ish?
Just saw on TWC .com they claim that most of the east coast and including up to where your at will be slightly below normal for the remainder of...
One of My AC units was out a few years ago. I traced it to a bad Capacitor. Fan would spin a bit, AC compressor was working and cooling, mine...
I was thinking the same thing!
But it was only just over 10 years ago I bet. I remember when those ATV's were all over the place, those are the china ones right?
Can you dim LED? I think you can just asking, I know some of the CFL can't but LED is totally different so I assume you can. I know you can on 12v...
Roses are like vines (unless it's one of those newer bush virieties), rarely anything done will hurt them long term, you can actually easily...
Strange. I have seen others pick them on tv shows that big (reality TV I watch) and eat them. If ours get that big the seeds are hard like your...
Seeds will be hard in those zukes won't they? If I let mine get that big there no good.
Yea I hope to put mine in later, go swimming some then fishing with my son. The poop scare is gone from all the poop scare people. Estimated...
What your going to be doing in your new job...what it is?
I would put money on that AC unit and or the combination of the Dryer. I know those window units usually have a fresh air option where it will...
Yourself! Who you fighting?
I think your just getting humidity leaking from the dryer. Does it get warmer in the room of your drying chlothes, I bet there is air and humidity...
I'd rather have more smaller piles tonight all at once and get burned faster.
Cut some Red Oak yesterday after work. Need to unload and split some today. Summmer thunderstorm Red Oak[ATTACH]
Thanks!!
Thanks, I had just noticed it this morning.
You didn't get me on the fact summer is only spelled with one M?? My phone is getting really laggy and things are getting worse. Not sure why that...