In grad school I helped a buddy transfer his mash to a still. I'm sure the statute of limitations has lapsed on that by now(plus he died in a...
I honestly had no ideao_O. But being from the coast, literally a few miles from the coast growing up, shrimp were caught fresh personally through...
You can buy shrimp in a can:eek:o_O:bug:
Saturn had similar priblems. Many sensor issues on the engine. They had tiny little wires going to all them, seem smallet than other vehicles I...
Great tractor collection. I don't have any old ones but I love old tractors. I still hope that one day I can get my grandmother dad's Farmall A back
I'm thinking the family got their money out of it, that's 34 years on that motor! He would of just been a boy when his family or the original...
The Kohler command 15 engine I have on the rider at my farm is a good strong engine. 15hp single cyl. Good on fuel too. It uses about half the...
These are the hardest type to hear. Especially now that I am a father. I can't imagine my life without him, the pain and constant reminder of his...
Cheese Toast. Get your favorite choice of bread. Put good Cabot Extra sharp cheese on it and then lightly toast till cheese is all melted! Will...
This is why most people are amazed when they talk to me and learn that I a college educated and have a "good job". I wear normal casual or work...
Is customers like the whole management staff at company X? Or was the bill for 4 people $900?? Thats just crazg and a sin to me. I dont see how a...
I am not one to correct anything, :rofl: :lol: and normally I can read through a lot of errors but that one made sense the other way so I didn't...
OK that makes sense! Haha, I was like I can see if your a fisherman spending $100 a week on ice easy, and possibly more! But other than that I...
How far does he live?
Ice??? Bottles are worth nothing here. Cans are worth scrap rate.
Ahh, I didn't mean anything by that just wondering. I have my own hoarding tendencies and my wife says I am. I mean I don't hoard garbage like...
I hate to say it, but is your mom a hoarder or was her place like that when she moved in or is she just a "collector of useful stuff" for the next...
Yikes!!
Why is only one burning?
Really trash?o_O