Why do I keep not get notifications for this thread. I don't check in for a week and just to much to catch up on. So here I am again and we will...
What size axle is on that? A green cord will weigh just under 6000 pounds. 2.9tons per cord is what we go by. And I see its single axle. Hope...
73 here but just had thunderstorms
Yea this work truck is ised on highway and to get me in and out of rhe woods between logging jobs. Its basically never loaded. I have hauled some...
You really find the ride good?? My 2016 ram1500 rides terrible compared to a leaf sprung 2010 F150 that I sometimes ride at work...Comparing them...
Dodge seems to have more problems after talking to dodge owners. My work Truck is a Ram. They all seem to have to have the fuel pump module...
Maybe? The beer on the pile of rocks just looked very familiar.
Have you posted those are just very similar pics before? That'd looks very familiar?
I had some terrible neighbors when I moved to my house. I honestly think the lady was bi polar. Nothing you did they could be civil. The whole...
I have to reset my booster it quit working a few months back . Our movie theater in town does free movies (Tuesday and Wednesday)late morning...
We have 3 feeders that will have upwards of 6 feeding at each one. They like 2 of the 3 the beat there the same type. There like 30oz feeders and...
I have asked before and can't remember the story or video, but what's the avatar (profile pic) you use from? I know it's not you, haha. I asked...
So glad to hear that. I know that had to be a very hurtful and painful number of years! :-(
Did you cut the floor , slip it under there and duct tape it back?
I see a theme I a lot of your pics...bags of garbage or just garbage!! Hahaha, I'm dieing laughing typing this. I have to admit your getting rid...
That boat is a 2015/6!!!????
Yep were good here. We have had above avg rainfall in my area, and I think k a realitively mild summer. Now granted HI is over 100 again but on...
The Friday and Saturday I was there it was 87f inside at 11pm before I cut the window unit on in the bedroom.
Heat Index....for those did not catch it. He is in South Georgia nor South Kuait. I think heat index stuff is fake type stuff and stuff the media...
Well it is the first week of August....a solid summer month.