We have a thermostat and our AC stays on all the time to keep the house constant. It runs all hours of the day and night
I know we have discussed this before. But these steel carports/barns/sheds are the best value in structures one can get. The total install and...
How are you splitting all that wood your hauling around?
Man 6 weeks a year!! I think my buddy in Charleston who has a community pool has been going since May or sometime and probably will use it through...
Wow , crazy. I know your way up there but just still hard to beleive. Each day this week i think its been over 90f. Water still warm. You can easy...
Ok i will ask, DFA??
80+ that sounds like dream weather
I have had to do that. Sadly I don't eat the meat at that point. I don't choose to do it that way but have had some get up at run and even the...
Man those guys on the coast that run dogs will let those things lay out for hours till they catch the dogs and then go back and gut them. I'm...
It bugs me I will be at My MIL house doing some probject my wife volunteered me for, like installing 6ft of upper and lower cabinets in her...
We were there for years. I am bad about going 95% and not finishing. The pantry I built out next to the kitchen still has no trim...3 years...
Yea, no way I would clean it before done??? My wife would not dare either. Pointless.
You can post pics on CL from your cell, unless you have none of it and it's at another location or you don't have a smartphone I guess? I post...
Yep and that's about the only people that hunt then.
I have over 9000 it says since last time I checked. Like Dex use to be when he would always show how many he had.
If we filled every day they would eat 2 qts a day. We get lazy
Hunting deer in august is a novelty! ! Even many here think it's too hot still to hunt! Haha
I actually saw the alert buried in my email this time. After I posted...oops:whistle:
Man this is the south!! We could be 66% humidity and 94f still this time a day this time of year! That low humidity is the thing that makes it nice.
It's 6:13pm on my way home, windows down. It's 89f. Seems lower humidity. Feels good fall is on the way!