60f here right now. I'm almost chilly. My hands actually are!
Suppose to be 59 in the morning . With a high of only 83. We will see tomorrow. Not impossible. Was about 87 or more today
T THats why I have 2 trailers a big one and a small
Some of the smaller 5 lug hubs will take ford rims, so just rip the fenders off if not enough clearance and put the Ford rims on it.
Yes I guess i should of clarified I was talking a cord of green oak.
Have to mow every week here or its like cutting hay
Its not a big deal to me 14" 16" or 18" I don't care too much. I aim for 16 though. I just don't get people who cut it 10 or 12"s. Who burns 12...
Not sure what that is. But there is an all new season of ABP or Alaskan Bush People that premiers tonight on Discovery!! The much awaited new season.
Yea I just bypassed free ones, cause a $250 one will probably have you cutting all summer before anything needed. But yes I got a free one last...
Buy you a real cheap used rider. If your handy and can fix stuff I see them all the time for a few hundred dollars and they will probably last 5...
Yep, I don't get why people that are trying to make firewood for someone cut literally 10 and 12 inch rounds. We're talking the stuff I saw is...
Were you pushing with them? I been needing to buy a caryall/cheap set of forks for mine for years
Splitting and noodling wood this weekend.
It has a "bed" if I read post right. Unless the top is off aND he is just talking about the rear tub?
But last year you were hauling wood, right?,didn't uou buy those splitters a few years ago at black Friday or was this a different one?
We usually get our first killing frost where I am in SC in October as well
If you were around here I would give you the truckload or so that has been given to me. It's all short and random pieces from a coworker.
I forget what the certified ones are rated for we'll over 100mph winds. Some of the triple wide ones they list are rated for 170mph winds. Now the...
Oh yea window units...whole different story. You really go broke down here with those. I grew up in a house without central AC. We had window...
We wanted to go out this weekend but there is such a high chance of T storms today and tomorrow that's out.