I had to check myself, while relitively new and I have not seen him post before either he joined back in December. Welcome Mr. Pirate!...
I know those early 5.3 that cut out cylinders burned oil. I guess we're talking the late 00s motors? Had a friend that was rebuild by Chevy due...
If it was just mostly sawdust it wouldn't be terrible. But there would be dust with it which would be 50x more abrasive.
Has it got spaniel or basset in it?
I'd take some rain tonight. My house won't flood. Well I say that. If we have a Noahs Ark situation, 40 days and 40 nights and the whole world...
83f here. It's 8:04pm. 70% humidity
I didn't sleep more than a handful of more than 6 hour nights for close to, two years after my son way born. Many 2 to 4 hour nights of sleep,...
What's the story on the Ram eating front end components?
You gonna put some miles on it then!! My wood hauler gets annual changes, is all. And I just use conventional super tech or what ever oil change I...
Good song
We haven't got hardly any rain in weeks now. Getting dry
Were 68f at 7:10 am here in SC!
Meth heads. And not professionals. Or they thought door may be alarmed and less chance for a window? We're the Tennant's home? That's how thugs...
Even at $20 a month it would be a long time till break even on a new well, unless your water is like 30 ft down? What's the point to have...
Our state legislature sued and got legislation passed a few weeks ago for a 15% rate reduction for our power the rest of this year starting on the...
Other than the last few I have missed anything since Tuesday night important to me??
Problem #1 is a $10/month water bill. It should easily be 2x that much esp since there is not many folks on that system. That or when work is...
Keep active, that's a big key to it.
I didn't even know that first one was an option and the second option I have no idea what that even is, other that it sounds like some version of...
20 seems great. My work Truck is a Ram 1500 with the 8 speed or whatever trans behind the 3.7L 6cyl. On the interstate, whole tank basically. It...