Pretty sweet looking place! By the looks of the drive, your a ways off the road. How much property you sitting on? I can tell your proud of...
Almost! Planning has so many different applications:yes:
That’s a genius idea with the ball hitch!:eek:
Great work Brad! Do you load most of those rounds through the rear of the truck or Are you able to get them over the sides of the bed as well?
Not much forgiveness with a splitter! Glad you didn’t get the bone. Motrin, Ice, elevate. Hope you heal up quickly!:pain:
My in-laws have a couple trees that look just like that in the backyard. They are some kind of locust.
Love the dump trailer! I need one. I spend too much time hand unloading. How much can you fit in there stacked like that?
Thanks wood wolverine! Back out tomorrow for a couple more hours of splitting between shifts. Gonna try for a few more pallets on the way home in...
buzzsawBRAD...member of the cordwood cartel:rofl: :lol: If you’ve got a tree down in the yard and you want it, you better nail it down! I’m with...
I’ve been wondering about what some of you guys think about this topic. I have stacked all indoors previously, and am going to be stacking some...
Your really killing it. Awesome that you are documenting this with the pictures and all. Will be a good memory for years to come of a rare and...
Had a couple hours between shifts to stack what my son and I split the other day today. The pile is what was left after we stacked that last row....
This is my most recent picture of a load in the truck. I love my beater! Pulled out of the gas station today with a fountain drink between my legs...
Now that’s a load! I think we’d all be impressed with how much weight is in there. And red oak no less! Maybe we don’t want to know...
Dude! I love your truck:thumbs: Can’t remember from prior posts if you have airbags or not.
Glad it worked for you. Little harbor freight winch mounted on a piece of wood behind the wheel wells might not be a bad idea. Maybe a bit more...
I bought one first for my father in law who I think burns more kindling than splits:rofl: :lol: then I bought my son one so his mom and I didn’t...
Maybe it’ll work like the tide and end up coming back in to you when the waters recede. We can always hope, right? Good luck to you!
Thanks a ton! It just got here!:rofl: :lol:
My father in law has the same truck. He loads his the same way. It’s amazing what you can put on those fords and they barely squat in the back....