Very clever use of the atv winch! Had to blow the picture up to see everything you got going on there. Work smarter, not harder....I’d like to...
I split mostly by hand. Knarly stuff and whenever i don’t feel like using the splitter is when I pull out the splitter. Thanks for the confidence...
Would jack stands under the rear of the trailer prevent that? Might be worth a try:thumbs: I mean, we don’t want you passing stuff up because it...
Love the log arch!
That’s hilarious! I think I was directed to the thread through my alerts:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Thanks for...
That’s awesome to have a client like that! And to top it all off, he’s a veteran!:usa: I have found with some of the older folks, even if it’s not...
You are not alone Horkn... yesterday, I saw a bmw suv pulling a trailer, and it definitely caught my eye. Something you don’t see every day. As...
You’re so subtle woodsnwoods!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Woodwhore, you could always build a bridge over the river! Just an idea:loco: :crazy: I can’t be the only one who thought that:whistle:
14 cord...wow :eek: This guy plans on burning all of that in his OWB? Is he trying to get a couple years ahead or burns year round? Goodness! Just...
I don’t have a jig for bucking smalls, but that is a great idea! Never thought of that, but I definitely need one. Thanks for the tip:handshake:
Thanks:D If anyone understands this level of crazy, it’s all of you guys:rofl: :lol:
I’ll bet it’s your drive sprocket. As it wears, your chain is able to sit deeper in the sprocket than the original groove intended, especially...
Impressive Kris! Especially with the whole lockdown and little ones at home. I’m right there with you. Good work!
Nice looking pile! Good start and hope it continues to work in your favor:cool:
Well said midwinter;) Hang in there
Seriously! It might have me waving it too:rofl: :lol: Gonna try to finish it in the next two weeks. We’ll see!
Able to scrounge some more pallets over the weekend, so I got the rest of what I had split stacked. Gonna get some more split thursday. Not sure...
Nice job brad:yes: Glad she didn’t wait much longer! Tree looked pretty far gone:binoculars:
I believe that brings us to 20 cords! Not that anyone is counting:rofl: :lol: Strong work jrider:yes: