Got out this afternoon once the weather cleared and ran the splitter for a little over four hours. Gonna try and get out there in the morning and...
If you move that rock Maina, you’ll have more room for stacks!:rofl: :lol: On a more serious note, wow, what a rock, and nice work on getting on...
Amazing what you can get done on a day with good weather. I’ve been fighting it the last two days, but am going to try getting out this afternoon!...
If you stack wood ready to burn closer to your stove, now might be the time to move it there. That’s always a bummer to have a stack fall over....
You’re gonna like the 455! I’ve had mine for over 10 years and it has served me well, harvesting well over 100 cord with it. Only ever had to...
I like your wood wagon, and those are some mean looking stacks! Really nice looking! We’re mowing grass here. I see you’re still dealing with some...
Man! He must have a lot of pavers to get rid of! I’d just stack directly on the pavers if I were you. Very permanent solution to the pallets....
Finished stacking what I split the other day. First picture turned into second picture. Ended up being 2 cord. Now, back to the...
Second to none! You have definitely set the bar with those stacks brad:yes:
Impressive! Very efficient system you have to be able to get so much wood out in such a short amount of time. Don’t know if you recall the thread...
Great job! That’s gotta feel good having that taken care of and seasoning. The immediate gratification of processing firewood is sooo satisfying!...
Very interesting! Conjoined trunks:rofl: :lol: Guess we don’t have to ask if you separated them. Awesome pic. Nice job capturing that for us all...
I had a fire last night in the stove too. May have another tonight. I expect this in April, but may?:headbang::headbang::hair::hair:
We got some flurries here, but nothing much. The wind was really blowing hard here making it not so pleasant. Looks like some rain tomorrow. Gotta...
Looks like you got a lot done! Nice looking stacks Kris:yes: We’ve had a couple cool days here in Michigan. Actually had flurries both days and I...
5 hrs on the splitter this morning. Got a good sized pile of splits out of it. Will stack tomorrow or Saturday.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
How many more days do you have to get it?We’re all rooting for you to get it all! If you don’t, it won’t be for a lack of effort.:stack:
If some of them are too much to split, maybe buZZSawBRAD can introduce you to the concept of noodling....one of his favorite things to do:saw:
Must be colder than where I’m at. I burn all my wood indoors and don’t know a lot about OWB other than what some of the people I sell to tell me...
Been there done that! I totally get it:rofl: :lol: you’re right on about size too. There is a cutoff point where the wood becomes a lot of work. I...