You both are legends!
Go through the park every time. Hike in to abrams falls. Haven’t done the caverns yet, but we plan to. Rent an Airbnb cottage at the top of a...
I’ll bet the swimming hole feels good after splitting in 80 degree weather! I got family in fort Oglethorpe/Chattanooga area, and usually visit...
I had the same experience of being able to get in the woods more with milder weather. Helped the hoard!
X3:yes:
I’d never thought of it either. I think I’ll end up getting one for the stove and one for the furnace too!
We need to get you some night vision so you can scrounge those medians after dark!
You don’t overlook anything! That’s some great lookin stuff that would have just rotted if not for you. It boggles my mind to think of how much...
Always a plan! That’s how you end up with stacks like yours:yes: Strong work Brad!
Love the handles, and I’m sure your wife appreciated your attention to detail. When I’m getting close to the end of the season, I hate to break...
FIL and I went in together on the splitter probably 6-8 years ago. It works very well. Still split most of my firewood by hand, but this year, I...
Not totally sure what the final tally for the season will be. I have 84 face cord stacked in the barn. Everything else will be stacked outside. I...
I do try and at least separate out the ones made by the splitter by tossing them in a pile. Once all is said and done, I’ll load em all in the...
Frantically trying to stay ahead of the heat! I keep telling my wife that I really want to be done by the end of the month. The help has abandoned...
My wife thinks it’s a blue spotted mole salamander.
Found three of these little guys while splitting this morning. Hiding in my rounds pile. Beautiful coloring! Time for a new pair of gloves:rofl:...
Back out this morning for a few more hours pile grew from picture 1 to picture 2. Wish it could do that on its own:rofl: :lol: Round pile...
That’s where I’m at...trying to get the wood split before it gets too hot. Good luck on the splitting and the deck. Busy time of year!
I was splitting some ash today too. Every time I’m working with ash, I always wonder if I will be telling my grandkids some day, “ you know, there...
Boy, things are sure looking green where you’re at! That stuff looks like it might already be ready to burn:yes: