Hiatus for me. I usually start accumulating rounds again in mid September. Just busy with summer stuff and projects. Come September, I’ll be ready...
Husq here
Blower....one of the most useful tools ever! I use mine about every day. Greatest broom ever created. Do you do any bonfires during the summer?
Nice coworker to have! I sure she’s saying the same of you:yes:looks like some fresh stuff too! I love burning cherry:fire:
Opposite for me. Not sure why, just the habit I developed
Been there done that!
Me too:rofl: :lol:
Nice looking load on a nice looking trailer:yes:
Hadn’t been out to work on splitting for the past six days....for some reason the honey-do list never has “split wood” on it:rofl: :lol: Able to...
I’d like that! Never been to the jiffy plant but there’s a great barbecue place in Chelsea...m52 barbecue. Heard the plant tour was good....use...
The question is....how high did you stack?:whistle: Don’t tap out yet my friend!
Yes we did! Dam near midland failed and literally drained an entire lake! Check out edenville dam video. Impressive!
Like anything, it won’t take long to figure out what you like and don’t like about the splitter. I know that was the case with me. Like amateur...
Looking forward to it!
Congratulations! Your gonna really be cranking out the wood! We’ll be waiting for more pics and a review. Great looking splitter:yes:
A beautiful thing, Brad!
Disturbing! Snakes ain’t my thing and snakes in mass quantities....definitely not! Fascinating though, and yes, they do have their place and...
My burning was a little bit less this year, but not much. Kinda hard to figure exactly, because I burned a bit more than usual in my stove and a...
I used to have a 92 Isuzu pickup about the same size and look. Used to load it the same way! Atta boy:rofl: :lol:
We’d be all set if they had blue and maize spots, wouldn’t we:rofl: :lol: Either way, pretty cool little guys!