Time will tell! Get a few cold nights in the new house and he probably won’t know what to do with himself:rofl: :lol:
And how much wood does it end up being, Jeff? What would you get for the same, jrider? Always curious what people are getting in different...
Looks like a solid performer! Glad it’s working out for you!
I think you’re probably the closest guess Jeff! Looking back at my posts, I think I have about 20 hrs of splitter time, and I’m usually able to...
I’ll let you know when I finish it tomorrow:rofl: :lol: and then I’ll head over to stack yours:rofl: :lol: Very curious myself what the tally ends...
Tolerated some rain showers today to be able to finish splitting my rounds pile. Feels good! Now to stack it:stacker:. I’m curious how much it’ll...
That makes sense. Some of the smaller stuff up higher is ready to burn. Just hadn’t made the connection yet. Thanks:yes:
Yes sir! May I have another?:whistle:
Nice setup you have there Kris! Hopefully a good source for years to come. I would think that they’ll appreciate you trying to keep up with what...
Congratulations! You earned it:yes: Nice looking stacks:stacker:
I gotta see this! I like the part about you finally succumbing to the pressure:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ok, if you must!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I’m speechless.......I mean, what do you say to that? Strong work jrider:yes:
Probably about as much as you did:rofl: :lol:
That’s gotta feel good getting that tree taken care of. Don’t have to look at it every time you pull out of the drive thinking to yourself how you...
That’s some serious wood! Nice work:yes:
We’ve had sun the last couple days and hit 87 today. Man, it felt hot! That’s not complaining, by the way:rofl: :lol: Sure am glad for the...
Nice work! Hope the weathers cooperating for you. Enjoy the holiday weekend:yes:
I’ve been part time on the wood cutting for a couple weeks now because of my wife’s request. In the end, I think it’s a good thing. Kids are gonna...
Had one myself tonight. Family enjoying the nice day and in-laws coming out of hiding for the first time in a couple months. Nice evening![ATTACH]
I would be part of that group:rofl: :lol: works great with a thick mat of leaves that always seems to stay a bit wet underneath. Used that trick...