Recently read an interesting article in woods and water about the mountain lions in Michigan, which have been well documented. Learned some...
You guys had a great season! Congrats:thumbs: Always nice to fill the freezer. Especially in this day!
I found one of the bugs in the last pic yesterday! Anybody know what it is?
Really looking nice Jeff! Amazing what happens when you take the time and think it through:thumbs:
Ain’t no mountain high enough! Ain’t no valley low enough! Ain’t no distance far enough? To keep me from gettin to wood babe!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Me too! damm clickbait!:rofl: :lol:
That’s a good point. Why buy the big one for just a job or two! Thanks for the advice. I’m sure I’ll be coming back for more as the time nears:salute:
Instead of getting one or so I don’t have to wait on some of the projects I would like to do?:rofl: :lol:
What do they say?......A picture is worth a thousand words!
Gotta love that ash! Nice work, as usual, Brad:yes:
Glad it’s working well for you! Even though I can split faster by hand over a short time hmm period, there’s no way I can keep up with a hydraulic...
Got a lot of jobs I’m saving for when I get a tractor:D
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Haven’t had any consistent time to get out and work on finishing my stacking lately, but was able to get some...
I sure you could have! Those are some serious temps you’re dealing with down there, Jeff! I bet it feels good to be getting so much done despite...
I wish! I was out there for a few hours this past week stacking. Almost out of pallets so I am stopping in the morning to scrounge up a truckload...
So true about the score being more fun:rofl: :lol: Sounds like you have a good plan for what you want to get done. Anything to not have to handle...
Looks great, Brad! True craftsmanship! Must be bittersweet to take them down as they sell:bug:
Stacks are really coming along! Are you catching up on your splitting and stacking? Looks like you e made a lot of progress:yes:
Couldn’t agree more! Kudos to both of you guys! Everyone’s got their niche, right?
I’m with you! I was out stacking today for a couple hours and totally soaked. Mid 80s, full sun, but it wasn’t too humid. Sweating like crazy!