Basically an overgrown fencerow. But the perspective of the pics is facing the fencerow so it kinda looks like woods. Behind me and in front of...
You must have done a thing or two right in your time for your wife to manage the ashes and clean the chimney if I’m reading your post right!...
Check out the above post and give me your thoughts:handshake:
So I bought a new bar/chain combo for this cutting season. Same size chains I’ve always used. I have a reputation for getting the most out of my...
You should have just kept it to yourself!:rofl: :lol: But then again, I’m sure you could imagine what the replies would be before you even posted!...
Trying something different this year. Gonna go back to splitting everything before hauling back to the board. Stacking a perimeter, then Plan on...
Thanks:yes: Snow won’t stop me! There’s always stuff I can get to. I’ll keep my progress updated through the thread this season.
Love the terrain and how well kept you keep the property:thumbs: I can tell you take pride in it!
Getting back in stride with wood cutting for the season and made it out for a couple hours today. Started with a big locust limb a lady wanted...
I feel your pain! Deliveries and sales kept me out of the woods in September and into October, then deer season hindered my cutting, so I’m just...
Thanks! 2 birds one stone, right?:rofl: :lol:
Lot of wood there. Better go throw a chain around it if it’s gonna be another couple weeks before you get to it:rofl: :lol: In the mean time rest...
I’ve sold everything I wanted to. Lots of repeats and some people prepping with covid. Seems to go out as quick as I can sell it here:yes:
Too much closer and he may wake up as a hairless cat on his front half:rofl: :lol:
Thanks brad:handshake: Just busy with summer stuff, but I’m back to hoarding till next summer! Good to be back:yes:
Little later getting cutting season started this year, but neighbor needed some trees removed Last week I and got out this afternoon for a load of...
I’ve got a trailer And several drums full of these. BuZZSaw Brad refers to them as nuglies, and they really add up, don’t they? I like using them...
Your firewood always looks so nice! From the sheds you put together to the stacking, it’s a top shelf operation you’re running Jeff:yes: Bet you...
At 20 bucks a bundle, I just quit my job!:rofl: :lol:
Some impressive piles! I think I’d save that guys number if I were you:rofl: :lol: