Sounds like your wife is very compassionate and understanding. Maybe it’s a good time to ask about a new kabota:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Access to pretty much unlimited wood with only so much time to get it will make a guy do crazy things! That being said, make sure to get some...
Congratulations! I’m with you...love cutting stuff that size. Not as hard on you or the equipment.
If the twig in the edge of the truck bed came from the same tree, it looks like it is loaded with maple seed pods. Ought to be some good burning...
I actually noticed that too!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Sadly, burning season is done for me. There’s always outdoor burning though:MM:
Elms got my vote.:thumbs:
I noticed it was higher than 4’ when I saw your truck in relation to it. Looks really nice:thumbs:
Sweet! Good gesture on their part, or at least good marketing:whistle:
Good point, but how far do you think we’d get with that? We should call the insurance company too and tell them to prorate our premiums during...
Do you file both ways....is it the little kid in me that giggled when I read this?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well the answer is “hell no”, Brad! “ I...
Definitely got some leaners there. I still need to go for a walk through the woods after our last storm to see if there was any damage. Trying to...
Yeah, could I get some of those pallets, please!:rofl: :lol: I need to do some scrounging for some more here soon. Awesome looking hoard you got...
Nice problem to have as long as the stuff you got on your property can wait. You’ve definitely come into some sweet stuff lately. I’m sure we’ll...
Looks like a cozy deer camp, or at least a good place to shelter in place, right?:D
If you ever think you want to get into moving some of the bigger stuff, check out Matt Cremona and his log arch. Pretty clever guy, and especially...