Threw a smorgasbord of chunks in to combat the wintery mix![ATTACH][ATTACH]
Black locust was a top that broke off in a ladies front yard. Trunk still stands. Asked her if she thought the tree would survive and she said no....
With snow on the way, figured I’d get out this afternoon between shifts for a quick load. Had a big red oak limb and another red oak tree down...
Glad you’re telling us the story! Another reminder of the dangers we face doing what we enjoy. I’m sorry we’re all learning at your expense. Keep...
I Wish it were that easy:hair: 72 bar with 72 chain. Been using/buying the same stuff for years now! Just gonna take a link out as I run out of...
Always nice to be one or two steps ahead when it comes to firewood! I’ve seen some setups in the upper peninsula similar to yours where the face...
I’ve noticed from some of your previous posts it appeared that you dump your wood in piles jrider. What are some practices you keep in mind to...
I used to live in the Pacific Northwest and couldn’t agree more! Looks like you don’t have to go far to grab an armload on a cold night. Nice...
Beautiful! I’m still studying the assembly of that joinery:eek:
Went back to measuring my stuff this year. Pretty good at eyeballing it but after looking at buZZsaw brads stacks, I figured I better go back to...
You must be proud! Just reading an article the other day talking about how in the past, what largely determined success was higher education, and...
Unfortunately, I threw away the old bar before I bought the new one. Still kicking myself, cause I feel that may explain things. Counting the...
Wierd huh? When I put my saw away for the season, my used chains fit fine on my old bar and now there isn’t enough adjustment to get them tight on...
Let the husqvarna eat!
All gone except what I keep for myself. Working on my trailer of nuglies for my stove right now, then red oak and maple for the furnace this...
You may be on to something there. Maybe this could be a new way to measure our hoards....see it from the road Pretty sweet that he can see it...
Husqvarna Rancher455 saw. These are the two bars I have tried with the “farm tough” bar being the one I have always used In the past. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Same style nose too.
Wow! Someone should tell these poor guys that there are people who actually make a living by charging the customer.:headbang: I can understand how...
These are just fun to look at! Nice cribbing, angles ends, manicured lawn between. Must be bittersweet when you actually have to disassemble it to...