I still use one of these 35mm film canisters for weed.....milkweed fluff. ;) I keep a canister of the white silky fluff in my hunting coat for...
Some funky racks there. Hard to get pictures of the big guys in the light of day eh?
I changed one of my cameras to video mode for awhile. Other than needing to clean the lens cover, I like it. [MEDIA] This young bull came out a...
A buddy has a coon hound for sale....cheap [IMG]
Should have used the calculator app when I tried baking cookies :whistle:
Sitting in a bar one night in the Ottawa Valley an old timer came in, sat down and ordered a warm Labatt's 50. Waitress brought him one from a...
I still use a HP calculator. Once you go RPN (Reverse Polish notation) it's hard to go back. Actually I don't use my calculator as much because...
Here in Canada we had the 2-4 of Stubbies. [IMG]
I'm not sure if you are referring to the Ice Boxes or when I cut ice? The old guy I cut ice for had a farm and a camp (rental cabins) not far up...
I don't remember the Erector sets but my son had a Meccano set like this when he was young [IMG]
Reminds me of Chris Rock's Robitussin [MEDIA]
I use the AGO chainsaw pants. $150 CAD (about $115 USD). Used exclusively by our provincial electrical lines forestry crews. They are insulated...
Ice Box Refrigerator and door to door ice delivery. I cut ice out of a frozen lake as a teen to store in an underground ice house. We would cover...
:rofl: :lol:
Secret Santa gift?:whistle:
Finally, An Electric Carving Knife That Looks Like A Little Chainsaw [MEDIA]