:popcorn:
And a different gun for every one!:rootintootin:Nice BAR. What caliber? Congrats on adding more freezer meat! Do you have a total so far for the...
[IMG]
I would love to see the store security tape for this one ;)
In our local TSC flyer Right hand chainsaw but it comes with a left hand chainsaw case.... [ATTACH]
Congrats to your SIL!
A few set of teeth in that tree. Is Mount Vernon's director of horticulture, Dean Norton standing in a field of pot in the last picture ? :smoke:...
Just 3....however the bowl was like Jethro's cereal bowl:whistle: [IMG]
I like the individual plastic saw cases like these. [IMG] I use a waterproof duffel bag for my boots and PPE and a milk crate for gas, oil,...
Not this time. It was the first time I made it and felt with all the veggies and seafood already in there, there was plenty. There is always next...
Made a big pot of Cioppino or fish stew this afternoon :chef:. Shrimp, crab, scallops, mussels and cod with homemade sourdough croutons. Actually...
Nice looking antique pickaroon. Thanks Also for the heads up regarding House Handle company. I was having an issue finding a <20", large eye...
Try calling? maybe they can work with your local Home Depot. Just put an extra saw in the shipment. Be sure to let them know if this works, it may...
Better yet, order from Home Depot and they will deliver it to your door for free. :yes: ECHO 14 in. 35.8 cc Gas 2-Stroke Cycle...
Contact Echo directly and tell them you want to buy an Echo chainsaw but because you can't get one in Anchorage Alaska you are now considering a...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I don't see an entry or exit wound on that deer. Did you just show him your gun and he dropped dead? Marlin 30-30?
Very nice buck! Congrats Backwoods Savage!
What Samsung? The unit I bought had the micro USB for my old S5 but I needed an micro to C adaptor for my newer S8. The adaptor that came with the...