My grandmother used to pickle or can pike. I don't have or remember her recipe but it was jarred with the brine an then cooked in a boiler. I also...
I agree
I took a drive through our protected work property today and seen several bucks still carrying their head gear, however they are starting to drop....
$33,500 :hair: Yugo...not what you think about when you think "Classic Car"
After reading this article, I made myself some maple bacon whiskey this week. How to Infuse Whiskey - Fat Washing Whiskey - Bacon and Whiskey...
Stihl 064 Full Rebuild Minty PHO Stihl 064 Full Rebuild Minty PHO | eBay Stihl 064 Full Rebuild Minty PHO Condition: Used Time left: Time...
Welcome back and congrats on a nice buck!
Fresh from the grill, med rare moose striploin and venison back strap. [ATTACH]
Our goto at the camp has always been standing dead barkless red oak...however we cleaned up some blow down back in 2018 that included a lot of...
I hear you. We don't just suffer from CAD, many of us have GAD too:rootintootin:
Wayne was my brother's neighbour when my brother lived outside of Almonte. Used to like his weekly TV show "On the Road Again" and specials...
I am never disadvantaged on "Dutch Oven" nights:whistle:
The wife's side of the bed is 3" higher due to the extra blankets she has doubled up on her side. One of these blankets is an electric blanket too.
Great Buck Sir! Congrats!
Congrats on the harvests and that is truly a great muley! I am liking the love the 7mm-08 is getting. Not a common cartridge in these parts but I...
That's what I was thinking/fearing...:zip:
That's not normal. Any signs of wounds?
Might be tough playing hooky or calling in sick to work when you are cutting wood at your bosses house:whistle: Great looking firewood!
That's a hog of a walleye , or as we call them pickerel. Love me some Lake Erie perch and we get some of those big walleye hogs on Lake Ontario's...
Yes and size XXL :whistle: