I like this idea. CSM is something I tend to forget until it's too late.
Those will get some nice splits. Looks like you might have a good size pile already.
Maybe they will be wearing a red dress?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Your thought of a screw eye is something that BRAD has done in the past. Can you get it cut all the way through in one or two spots? Cut it ,...
Welcome! Where abouts are you located?
Me? Definitely no complaints. I just need to use it more.
Wish I had bought a 261 about a year ago when I was shopping. Ended up with a Husky 550xp MK2, as soon as I bought the Husky the dealers started...
OH BOY ; I am leaving that one alone!!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice score. That is a beautiful area you have there!!
Never thought of that on saws. Why not? An airhose and a blow gun are standard procedure here. When done they get a blowjob before going back on...
I have a gift that I was going to give here that would have been perfect , problem is I missed the deadline to sign up. What an idiot! Hope...
Well night off last night. No update . It's certainly not going anywhere.
Log rite big can’t hook is yellow. It is a monster. I have that one. You could tilt the earth with it. I don’t wanna say it’s too big, but it’s...
Beautiful setup!
Really nice cant hooks , You will ask yourself ; " Why didn't I buy one sooner ".
Mine sleeps inside so no problems, Battery tender plugged in and a full tank of fuel. Just drag it out and go to work , when done it gets blown...
You won't regret buying that Logrite!
If filters look good just blow them out. Spark plug you can get from the local auto parts store. BPMR7A is the NGK plug. Might be better on Amazon...