I think I am thinking what you are thinking. :rofl: :lol: Had my posts deleted in the past so I am out of here.
I have just lost almost 3 pounds and have more power than before. How do you ask? Sell your MS290 and buy a 261 ; it's that easy.:thumbs:
38 minutes 22 miles , you better start driving. BRAD would drive 3800 miles for it. Not sure if I would jump on it or not.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nice clean and great running saw. This saw has had the OCD maintenance program since it was new. Good...
Nice job! Great looking boards.
Well that is funny.:whistle:
Weld a hunk of flat bar stock on the back of the wedge as an extension.
So let me guess. Trying to ID and 20 years from now you will be hoarding it?
Guilty by association. Thanks for the support. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I am going to be selling my MS290 and MS391 , looking to sell powerhead only. Bars and chains from both will fit other model saws I currently have...
I blow room air across and up the back of my stove with a heat shield I built that has a small fan built into the heat shield. Prior to this I...
Hand splitting elm. I am guessing you aren't going to have fun with that one. It does burn really nice though.
Don't start ; it's too early.:thumbs:
This is kind of what I was thinking. With .325 a little thinner , smaller cutters and cutters being a little closer together it would be smoother...
I know that. I am questioning weather 3/8 or .325 is better on a smaller bar with a 50cc saw. Thought that around 50cc is the breaking point for...
Countless! My last ones lasted about 2 hours. New lights , wires front to back ; the whole package. Job done. Now load wood. Drop log on new...
Since we are talking about this combination what about chain pitch. With the 20 inch bar it runs a 3/8 pitch. What chain is on the shorter bars ;...
I have one of those. Very nicely made piece!
My kid loved that show. LOL
Aren't you crafty. That is great use of old materials. :thumbs: