Trigger is hard so Dave doesn't accidently cut himself pulling it out of his holster. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Sorry Dave , I forgot to say good...
Looks like $140 for it naked. Doesn't show how much with battery and charger so with that added I'll bet you are close.
Thait is a sick load of logs you got there!!:eek:
This is how I have been figuring out what chain I need for any given saw. I run the RS on everything I can. Tried other chains but keep coming...
First upgrade? Take the hood off. Kind of like flipping the air cleaner top over on your 1970's car.
Poor apple!
Not sure who is actually doing the burning ; "pop's" or the kid , however..... .....this is a perfect example of the apple doesn't fall far from...
I run the Stihl RS on anything I can. Tried many different brands over the years and always seem to fall back to the RS series. The stock Husky...
All the resources available right in front of him and this is the route he takes. You can get a good picture from there when there is a blowtorch...
Great cooking wood comes to mind first.
The one that I sent you a message about checking out sometime. Picked it up yesterday. 550 goes nowhere. I like that one too much and not...
No..... I did. Thats why I am having a liquidation sale.
I was just giving you a hard time.
Hmmmm , it's been a while. If I go home that way tonight, I am going to do a drive by. That is about as close as it gets.
New from our local dealer in 2012. It has been a good saw but the new 261 will be taking it's place. 500i will easily cover the 391 when that...
Right now I am itching to do some cutting. Not sure how far I would travel to get my fix. Been looking close to home but might be time to broaden...
Thanks BRAD. I try anyway!
Me , not a fan of the stinky candles. Some of the more perfume type smells literally turn my stomach. My wife likes to put them on the stove....
359 has had some work done to it. I am sure that there is more in it but wanted to go easy on it. I am a Stihl guy but have to say that this saw...
Same setup on mine. Full wrap and 25 inch. No complaints here!