I don't mind the trailer. Only having a small truck at the time it allows me to get more wood on the trailer versus the truck. Not beating up...
2 inches or so here. Not a big deal , more of a mess than anything else. Not the way I wanted to start the week , oh well could be a lot worse.
Dinosaur's will be back before they get that place straightened out,
Painful to look at. Having flashbacks from your posting after the tragedy.
Nice job! Great looking piles :thumbs:
Hope things work out for you Dave.
Nice.
Looks like a very nice clean store! That says a lot right there.
Me personally , just a mild break in. Would start it and let it build some heat ; run the chain a few times to settle it in and check oiling. Shut...
Nice grab. I actually thought about one a while back. Bought my tractor so really no need after that. Certainly, wouldn't say no if I stumbled...
Welcome to the forum. Not far from you either. Also in No Haven. Great group guys and gals here. Buckle up and hang on for the ride!:thumbs:
If he wears his tinfoil hat that would interfere with the radio signal from the drone. This could cause BRAD to start hoarding pine.:rofl: :lol:
I'm driving about 3 miles North and can pick up all the Black Gold I want, and it is ready to burn. I know where BRAD has his stash.:rofl:...
[ATTACH]
Nice and organized, I like that.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here a couple pictures. Sorry not the best
Nice furniture Joe.
No , havent listed them here and not on CL yet. Ms290 is the only one listed as of now. Figured slow and steady one at a time.
MS290 $350 MS391 $450 with a bar and chain ( a little worn but not terrible) 455 Rancher $350 completly redone , new cylinder and piston , new bar...
I just did this to my subcompact and it is so much better with some weight. I bought the box that fits the three point hitch and instead of...